Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a while.

Life is wonderful in AZ!!  January has brought MANY changes and wonderful opportunities!!  I was semi-promoted in the beginning of January and then fully promoted two weeks later.  It's been stressful, but great!!  I now work with children from 0-3 yrs.  I am the Director of the Early Intervention Program.  The women who work with these kids are so fabulous and so dedicated!  Even though things are a little hairy right now, in light of the budget cuts, I am so grateful and excited to be a part of something so great!!!  The Lord truly does open doors when He sees fit!  I have also booked a plane ticket to visit one of my most favorite people in the entire world...WITH another one of my most favorite people in the entire world!!!  LIFE IS GOOD!!  The people and friends and family we share life with it makes it's all the sweeter!!!!

5 comments:

Zinser Photography said...

Next time you are gonna be in Reno, let us know and we'll come visit you and your fam. Good to hear that you are doing so great. Love to hear the updates
Kinsey

epugs said...

I didn't know you bought a plane ticket to come see me. . or was that to travel with me somewhere. I can't think you were actually talking about someone else. . .;)
I love your guts, girl!

Shantel said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Carolyn said...

Hi Kyla! It sounds like you're doing really well - how exciting to be in Arizona. We've moved to Rexburg and love it! I would love to keep up with you - you've been an amazing influence! Our blog is randandcarolyn.blogspot.com. You check it out to see pictures of our new little boy :) Hope all continues to go well!

Phil said...

Hi Ky! I just found my newest favorite Kyla quote, "Don't you think feather boas just add a little something to any room?" Words to live by. :)

When does the Queen of Rock do Houston? Can we be next on your travel tour? PLEEEASE?

Jang and I

Jang and I
One of my teaching associates in China. He taught Korean. We ate at a Pizza buffet to thank our Chinese teacher!

His name is Jesse Williams.

His name is Jesse Williams.
God does good work!!

Em loves me!

Em loves me!

Do you remember this, Roselia???

Do you remember this, Roselia???
my girls! man we are funny!

Pretty princesses... I love you girlies!!

Pretty princesses...  I love you girlies!!
I kept it for the photo shoot, then returned the netting. It was fun for a day!




Fresh shrimp tacos!!!

Fresh shrimp tacos!!!
Carly and Janelle

My front door

My front door

The arrow

The arrow
Yeah, like you have sticks just lying around your apartment at 11:30 at night!

mirror, mirror

mirror, mirror
My favorite corner. Don't you think feather boas just add a little something to any room?