Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Cars, Pedicures and Christmas.




So about 2 weeks ago I bought a new car!!  I got an '09 Honda Civic, she is so pretty!  I did it to save money and I'm glad I did.  The parentals have the Sexy Suby and are really enjoying it.  It all worked out very nicely.  
I also had a pedicure done a few weeks ago.  I've never had them do a flower or anything before.  I thought it was fun and so very cute, you should all look at my feet and enjoy it like I do.
So, we're doing a Secret Santa thing at work.  I love that!  My Secret Santa kind of sucks at this game.  He asks me almost daily what I want and finally came into my office the other day and rehearsed to me the whole story behind how he got my name and why and that he's bad at these kinds of things.  Kind of takes the fun out of it.  He's funny.  He keeps leaving me things on my desk like chapstick that they've made in the Day Program to sell, or candles they've made.  I told him he owes me big time for all these cheap gifts AND because he's totally cheating!!  He has promised he will get me something good...  we'll see, I'll keep you posted!!
I just love this holiday season!!  I love you all and wish I could celebrate with ALL of you, in one state, one city and one place!  Enjoy it!!  
Last Monday for FHE we went to see the lights at the Mesa Temple.  I just love that place!!  And the lights are beautiful.  My favorite part were the decorated Palm trees, weird. (you can kind of see them in the background in the picture with the girls.)

2 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

I love the temple! It is one of my favorites! I am glad you got a new car. She is very good looking. Have you chosen a name yet?

Shantel said...

LOVE the new car! How fun! Those feet are pretty sexy too...if feet can be sexy?!? I'm so sad I won't see you over Christmas. I'm having Kyla withdrawls.

Jang and I

Jang and I
One of my teaching associates in China. He taught Korean. We ate at a Pizza buffet to thank our Chinese teacher!

His name is Jesse Williams.

His name is Jesse Williams.
God does good work!!

Em loves me!

Em loves me!

Do you remember this, Roselia???

Do you remember this, Roselia???
my girls! man we are funny!

Pretty princesses... I love you girlies!!

Pretty princesses...  I love you girlies!!
I kept it for the photo shoot, then returned the netting. It was fun for a day!




Fresh shrimp tacos!!!

Fresh shrimp tacos!!!
Carly and Janelle

My front door

My front door

The arrow

The arrow
Yeah, like you have sticks just lying around your apartment at 11:30 at night!

mirror, mirror

mirror, mirror
My favorite corner. Don't you think feather boas just add a little something to any room?